Welcome to the resource center for nOps. If there is an article you’d like to see added, please let us know. Help is only a click away in the platform with our chatbot if you still need help.
Getting connected with the nOps platform only takes a few minutes:
- Accept your AWS Marketplace Private Offer (MPPO) from within your AWS Payer/Management account. If you do not have one, contact your nOps salesperson.
- Scroll up and click “Set up your account” in the banner across the top.
- In the new tab that opens, register for an nOps account.
- Verify your account, and log back in to nOps. Don’t close your AWS tab.
In the nOps tab, you will be prompted to start setting up your AWS account.
- Follow the steps for Automatic Setup or Manual Setup to get started with the nOps platform.
Read about the necessary IAM permissions for the free platform.
When you’re ready to more out of the nOps platform:
- Start saving on auto-pilot, by following the steps to configure ShareSave Risk-Free Commitment Management
- Turn idle and/or dev resources on and off with the nOps nSwitch resource scheduler