Adding users to nOps
One can subscribe nOps from AWS Marketplace or using payment gateway integrated within nOps.
nOps by default provides 14 days free trial for each customer. You can signup using link.
The first user who signup for nOps by default has the Admin rights for the nOps account.
This admin user can add additional users to the nOps account by following below steps.
- Click on the “Setting” menu near the top right section within nOps Application.
- Then use ‘Users” option on the screen to launch screen which can help to add additional users.
- Then type the user email id which needs to be added to nOps. In below screen, we are adding user “email@example.com” . You can select a role which is either “Viewer” or “Admin” by clicking on Viewer drop down at the right side of the email
- Once you add email and click on “Send Invite” below message will be shown in the browser.
- The user whose email id is added will receive an invite from nOps which will be like below.
- The user can set up his account entering the details as per below screen